Friday, March 26, 2010

Totally Wicked- Premium Electronic cigarettes and AWESOME E-liquid and cartridges

It was love at first sight. To smoke a cigarette without the odor, harmful fillers and additives, and no with no secondhand smoke. I have missed smoke inside the house and in public places. Thats why I entered the world of E-Cigarettes. The benefits were worth the exploration and its cost. However, it did take alot of trial and error. It was difficult finding the products that completely satisified my smoking censation.
After numerous atttempts a ton of money, I have found the very best e-cigarette products. My research consisted of ordering from 4 different websites and physically and purchasing 3 e-cigarettes and their cartridges from 3 different retail Smoke Shops. I found that most smoke shops are not selling them, as most of them acted like they had no idea of what they were or they say the"profit margin is too small to carry them". My local Smoke shop owner told me that the warrenty on the e-product are too problematic for him. ,As most the e-cigarettes he sold fell apart or broke down. So, he stopped selling them.
Additionally, I had a chat with the Largest Cigarette and Cigar Retail Seller and Wholesaler Vendor in California. He confirmed "that the profit margin on e-products are minimal, and many e-cig companies carry poorly made e-cigarettes and e-cartridges". He also mentioned that most of the products come from oversees.
My journey to find the ideal product included lots of money $1500 and tons of reading and research on chemicals. However, it was worth it! I have 2 Vendors that carry reputable products and they follow all USA regulations.

1. Totally Wicked Products: http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com
You can use the Promotional Code: 95AB3, you will recieve a 7% discount at checkout.

2. Dragon Fly Products: link below
Dragonfly eCigs

I hope my research can help any one looking for a great E-Cigarette Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment